Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm exhausted but OK

Happy Australia Day to everyone for yesterday. Just checking in to let you know that I am OK even if I have been quiet this week. I have managed to read some journals when I have had a chance during the week but I haven’t had the time to leave comments.

I am looking forward to my trip to Sydney and being able to meet up with any of the Sydney bloggers who can make the lunch on Saturday - I am sure that we will all have a great time.

I hope that you all have a great weekend - take care and be good.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

I hope you have a good weekend too sweety and be good to yourself :-)

6:04 AM  
Blogger Briony said...

Glad to hear that you're okay honey. I so wish that I could come to Sydney to meet you. I'm sure we will get to meet one day though.
Have a great weekend.
Bri

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time while you are in Sydney and have a great weekend too!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home