Friday, January 20, 2006

Agony !!!!

Who would have thought that inside these fat thighs so many muscles lurked around waiting to show themselves in such a painful way ????????? Last night I had a dreadful night at work with about 85% of what needed to be packed being either on the bottom shelf so I had to squat down to pack or on the top shelf so I had to step up onto the safety step – uurrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhh !!!! And the worst is, this was all self inflicted !!!!

Anyway, I know that it is good for me and so I will be going back next week to see what other part of my body they can show me actually exists and has some muscle underneath the fat. Luckily my arms aren’t feeling as bad today as what they did when I woke up yesterday.

The weather here has turned really miserable – it started raining yesterday at about 4pm and apart from when I was at work (and don’t know what it was doing) it has been raining most of the time – just hope that it is raining enough in the catchment area to make it worthwhile. At least the garden is getting a good soaking and the pool is getting filled. The good thing is that I put my work longs on this morning for work AND THEY STILL FIT ME - YAY !!!!!!!!!! I was REALLY pleased about that as when I bought them I wondered if I would have to stay 3-4kgs below goal in order to wear them but they are fine and I am only about 1 ½ kgs below goal – so it is all good.

We have a busy weekend planned with two birthday parties (adults), visits to the hairdresser and the doctor, trip into Surfers, covering school books, baking, muffins and a bike ride if the weather holds.. I hope that you all have a great weekend – take care and look after yourselves. Remember to make the best choices that you can – because you are worth it !!!

TFTD : Trials are but lessons that you failed to learn presented to you once again. So, where you made a faulty choice before you can now make a better one, and thus escape all pain that that which you chose before has brought to you.

TIAGF : A busy weekend planned to stop me thinking about Al not being here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Suzy said...

Hope your weekend is as great as it sounds.
I am sick of this weather. It has turned nasty here too, but it is supposed to be a hot weekend.
Have fun!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Muscles are so fascinating to me right now. I never thought I'd have them and I know that feeling right after a good work out now only too well and *ouch* it can be damn painful. On the bright side, it must have been a good workout!

Huge weekend for you missy. Hope you have a good one!

6:56 AM  
Blogger Briony said...

Hope you survived your weekend. Mine was fantastic!!
Bri

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home