Monday, January 16, 2006

Week 1 completed

Had a cr*ppy day at work today - think I am going to be in for a few more weeks like this, with year end on the go, but what can you do - it pays the bills at the end of the month !!!

Got home in time to cycle to WW - lost 0.2 which I have to say I was more than a little annoyed about. Having counted and tracked every point, not had my 14 sugar points and done more exercise than I have since walking in Taiwan - to see a result of 0.2 was really disheartening for me. The only thing which has changed is I have been drinking the Coke Zero. So I am going to try this week back with the Diet Pepsi (Pepsi Light) and see how I go. I really thought that with not having actually counted and tracked points for quite a few weeks, I would have had a reasonable loss tonight. Oh well - back to basics for another week having fallen rather short of my 500 - 800g loss per week I am going to have to work out what went wrong so that I don't get too far behind in my challenge.

Am off to work so will catch up again when I can - can't do any catching up at work as I am too busy - bugger !!!!!

Have a great week everyone and take care.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

It might have just been one of those weird weeks - I'm sure next week will be better if you're tracking etc so well.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Briony said...

It might take your body a week or so to kick back into loss mode. Don't be too disheartened, at least you didn't gain. I'm sure you'll do better next week. I am trying not to drink the Coke Zero either, it's so addictive.
Hope today is less busy for you!
Bri

8:06 AM  
Blogger Leighanne said...

I have been trying to stay off the coke zero too - much nicer than diet coke!
Have a great week:)

10:21 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Hi. sorry I haven't been in touch. Do not obsess about the loss being too small. I know it doesn't seem fair but you don't have much excess weight and I bet your shape is toning up. Have a good week.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Our bodies are so weird sometimes. It would be so much easier if they just did as they were told LOL. I still think 200gms is a good loss. If you just keep going the way you are I am sure you will keep going in the right direction. Your body will be getting really toned now with all your riding so you may actually be getting thinner without actually getting any lighter.

Sorry work hasn't been so good either. At least you have a couple of great things to look forward to now to keep your mind off it :D

7:33 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Hope work improves for you soon.

Well done for cycling to WW. A loss is still a loss!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Don't be too hard on yourself babe because you are still a star!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home