Sunday, January 22, 2006

Another weekend over

I hope that everyone has had a better weekend than I have had. While it hasn’t been too bad food wise - it has been a very draining weekend with me having to deal with a lot of other issues.

The two parties were good - didn’t eat too much at either of them. I think I am up this week due to me eating too few points every day and skipping breakfast more often than I have eaten breakfast this past week. My food choices have been OK - just not enough (averaging about 14 points per day). Plus I haven’t had enough water for the past couple of weeks - I need to get back into the habit of having at least a litre of water before a DP.

Got home from the lunch party today and took one look at the lawn and had to get out there as I knew I just couldn’t come home to the over grown jungle any longer !!! So 1½ hours later the front and back had been mown and I had used the weed eater in the front - decided that I had had enough and if anyone wanted to complain about the back not being done they could bloody well do it themselves !!! I have to say that the new lawnmower is heaps better than the old one so that was good.

I have spoken to Al quite a bit this weekend - I really miss him and talking to him about what has been going on just isn’t the same as having him here with me and dealing with the issues - come home Al, all is forgiven !!!!! Only 4 ½ weeks to go - while I know that doesn’t sound like it is a long time - it seems like it is forever away. This long distance relationship is for the birds - I don’t know how anyone does it on an on-going basis.

After doing the lawn I was going to have a swim but then Al phoned and by the time we were finished talking, it had cooled down quite a bit so I just jumped in the bath instead. Got out and then spent an age covering K’s books for her so she is all set to start the new school year tomorrow.

Have just finished watching the end of the cricket and am going to take myself off to bed - hopefully to have a good nights sleep before the long week ahead. Tomorrow night I am supposed to be working 6pm - 1am as they are doing a stock take but I don’t think I will be able to make it there by 6pm so will just have to get there as soon as I can and if they don’t like it - tough !!! Then Tuesday is Pilates and Wednesday is Step Into Life - I think I am going to join for 1 session a week and see how I go. Thank goodness Thursday is a holiday as I think I am going to need it after the hectic week that I am expecting in my day job.

Have a great week everyone - will be back when I get a chance. Take care and be good !

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

I used to love covering my school books - it was my favorite part of school :) I used to cut up my magazines and do collage then cover them in clear contact - it was very artistic and I always had the coolest books in class!

I always wanted to do Andrew's for him but he thought it was too girlie.

11:28 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

OMG, I don't know how you keep up with all that work that you do!

Hope you manage to have a nice relaxing Australia Day.

Great that you have K's books all organised.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home