Thursday, January 12, 2006

A new style for a new year








My new hair cut




Back view









I was hoping you would be able to see the colour with this one but it isn't that clear - anyway, at least you will get an idea of what it looks like now - quite different to how it was when I went into the hair dresser. Of course the trick is whether or not I can get it looking the same when I wake up in the morning !!!!

I am going to have the colour done on Saturday (ran out of time tonight) so will post some more pics if it turns out OK.

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

What a great summer style - you look very cool.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Briony said...

Hey you look so happy and young! Great hair do. I'm thinking about getting my lengthy locks chopped, but i'm a bit scared!
Bri

11:59 AM  
Blogger philippa_moore said...

The hair looks gorgeous! Perfect for summer!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Love the new hairstyle - looks nice and fresh and summery :-)

5:36 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Great cut - beatiful smile :D

3:22 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

I agree, great cut and it really suits you. I wish I had the guts to cut mine. You would feel so free!!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home