Thursday, January 19, 2006

Oh my goodness .........

Just a quick update while I am eating my sandwich for lunch. Right now I don’t know my a.. from my elbow – it is more than flat out at work and unfortunately it doesn't even look like the end is in sight yet.

I am having a good week food wise - last night we had some roast pumpkin and steamed broccoli and cauliflower for dinner (the joys of not having a man around the house wanting meat for dinner !!!) but my water intake has been dreadful. Actually dreadful isn't really the work - non-existent is probably closer to the truth - I will try to improve on this soon but am not making myself any promises given the week that I have had workwise and the stress that I am under - I am just pleased that I haven't turned to chocolate bars to get through each day which is how I used to deal with stressful situations !!!!!

I went to a Step Into Life session last night – well I am feeling it this morning for sure !!! But, I am sore in a good kind of way. I do seem to be flopping into my chair (even though I am always moaning at K NOT to flop on the furniture !!) – I have a valid reason for flopping today !!!!

K went to collect her books from school this morning so tomorrow night or the weekend will be spent getting them all covered in the contact she has chosen – I wish there was an easy way to cover books with contact – it is always such a mission to make sure I don’t land up with bubbles in it.

We have two parties this weekend – am trying to change my Saturday night shift so that we aren’t too late for that one – will see what happens. Am off to donate blood tonight and then on to work – YAY (not !!!). I am sooooooo tired again – I am not sleeping and while this never used to be such a problem, it is more of a problem when working two jobs and not sleeping – who would have thought that it would be this difficult – all I ask for is 4 to 5 hours per night – not a lot but when I don’t get it and have to concentrate at work – it is a real killer.

Thanks to
M and Jodie for the great suggestions for my weekend in Sydney – I think it is going to be great and so if anyone else wants to join us – please RSVP to M so that bookings can be made.

Better be off and get these P&L’s finished before everyone starts having a fit !!! Take care and have a great day !

Update : Had managed to aviod going downstairs until I could avoid it no longer - oh boy - what agony going down and then back up the stairs !!!! I hope that the pain is worth it in the end !

4 Comments:

Blogger CaramelKitKat said...

Let the P&L needers have their fits - will give you something to laugh at!

Thanks for donating blood and thanks for mentioning it as you have put it back on my radar. I am petrified of needles but know I should just put up and do the deed. Maybe I should think about the sweet biccies and use it as a reward!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Oh your poor legs. Mine are still really sore if I touch them but OK now when walking. The class sounds really good though.

I hope you get a good nights sleep soon and hopefully work will settle down soon. You will definitely need that break when you come down here. Unfortunately rest is not currently on the agenda LOL. I am sure we can squeeze some in :D

Have a great night

3:39 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Ouch, sounds like that class was a good one!
It will be great for you to have a weekend in Sydney and meet up with the girls. Half your luck!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

If you get a bubble in it, put a little hole in the bubble with a pin so you can push the air out. That's my Suzy Homemaker tip for the day!

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home