Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Loss of 1.8kg

I must have done something right over the past couple of weeks although I also think that it is a correction of the 1.4kg that I put on 2 weeks ago - the good thing is that this has taken me to my lowest weight in about 14 years - YAY !!!!
Things have been rather hectic in our household - lots to do and with Al only here for another couple of days - it is getting more of a mad rush to get things sorted before he leaves. Plus we have to make sure that everything is done for Christmas as we will only be getting home a day or two before.
I haven't been able to do as much exercise as I would have liked but with other things needing to be done that has had to take a bit of a back seat - I am not too worried because I know that when I get the chance I will be out there doing some walking or cycling again.
On Friday night at about 6.40 the phone went and it was the dr's rooms to ask me to go in to see the dr - well immediately I was wondering what it was (even though I should have thought that as it was so long after the scan it wasn't anything to worry about !) - all is good which makes it a little more worrying as to what is causing the headaches but as they haven't been around for nearly a week I am not going to worry about them. Then I had the injections I need for Taiwan (my arm is still sore from the tetanus one) and I found out that along with my low cholestrol and low iron my blood pressure is also too low !!!! Al asked if the dr had a catalogue that he could look through to find a replacement for me !!!!! Told him that given his current situation he had better watch out that I don't find the catalogue and find a replacement for him !!!
Anyway, other than that we are all well - making the most of the couple of days we have left together and just enjoying each others company. Take care everyone, be good and look after yourself !

TFTD : Life will sometimes hand you a magical moment. Savour it.

TIAGF : Good times

9 Comments:

Blogger Suzy said...

Congrats on the huge loss! That must have been scary when the Dr phoned. Glad all was well with your scan. Have a lovely few days together.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Leighanne said...

Glad to hear things are going well, have a great few days together:)

9:16 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

WOW. That loss puts you at the over 20kgs loss mark. Congratulations. This is indeed a fantastic achievement.

Enjoy the last few days together. This time you will be so busy with Christmas and holiday planning things to do that you won't even have time to miss him.

Much! :)

4:08 PM  
Blogger philippa_moore said...

Well done Linda - an excellent loss! Hope you are able to relax and savour the next few days.

Have a wonderful week :)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Shar said...

Hi 'Me'

Thanks so much for leaving a comment in my blog...its fun and motivating to know that people come might be reading.

Thank you also for your words of encouragement. I am a bit bad tempered, but feeling really strong.

And CONGRATS you! You look terrific!

Thanks again, and regards - Shar

9:51 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Great loss - well done!! And glad everything is ok. It's definitely better to havfe low blood pressure, than high!!

6:45 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

WOW, well done Linda. Your lowest in 14 years, whoot!! It does sound rather hectic at your place just reading about it so I hope you will be able to relax soon enough and then it'll be Xmas :-) Great to hear the scans are nothing to worry about. It was probably just a freak occurence with the headaches.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Lee-Anne said...

Lol, forget the replacement. Too much hard work in training them up.
Enjoy these last days with Al. At least these weeks seem to be speeding by quite fast.

Did the Dr say the low iron/cholestrol/blood pressure could be behind the headaches. Just glad you're okay.

Have a great week yourself.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Kt said...

fantastic loss1 whoohoo! hope u enjoy your next few days :)

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home