Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Quick update

I didn't go to weigh last night - lots of things happening that I can't get into here. But, I have had a really good day today - all the correct food, lots of water and I will be off to pilates when I get home. I even managed to walk past the bakery without stopping for a choc chip pecan nut cookie before going to Coles and buying a DP without a Curly Wurly, Freddo Frog or any other kind of chocolate - YAY for me !!!!!
Have a great evening everyone and take care !

7 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Hope you are ok, thinking of you :-) Well done for staying on track!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Kt said...

hey welldone on resisting those chockies, hope all is well!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Nancy Bou said...

Oh my god! You resisted choc chip peacan nut cookies! Big yay for you!

Hope everything is ok :o)

6:45 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

No chocolate....mmmmm..things are changing. I have to admit whenever I see a curly wurly I think of you. Hope you are feeling a lot better and it lasts.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Yay for you. LOL at the small victories. They are what get us through. :)

9:01 PM  
Blogger philippa_moore said...

Hi Linda - hope things are ok, but good on you for resisting temptation! It feels pretty darn good, doesn't it?

And thank you for your kind words on my post on Monday.

Stay well, take care

xo

12:19 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

You are doing so well with maintaining!! Keep it up :-) I hope you are doing well this week too.

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home