Thursday, October 27, 2005

Finally !!!

Well after being tagged last week I have finally got my act together and got around to it !!!

The rules are:
1. Go into your archives
2. Find your 23rd post
3. Find the fifth sentence (or the closest one to it)
4. Post the text of your sentence in your blog along with these rules
5. Tag five other people
This is what I had posted:

"I am sure that everyone reading this feels the same - this is the place where I can whinge away and then get over it !!!! "

I was talking about the fact that I had only lost 0.3 when I was expecting a bigger loss.

I don’t know if there is anyone who hasn’t been tagged – so if you haven’t been tagged before – you have now !!

I have now had two headache free days in a row with no painkillers taken since Tuesday night - YAY !!!!! I am hoping that the thought of Al leaving again isn't going to start it all off again - at least this time it won't be as long as we will be winging our way over to visit him 4 1/2 weeks after he has left.

Have a great day everyone and take care.

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Too right! I've really enjoyed reading everyone's 23rd post, 5th line :-) Good to hear that the headaache hasn't come back also. Have a great end to the week!

5:38 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better. I hope it contiunes through the weekend so you can enjoy your family time. It is exciting that you are going to Taiwan and I am sure that excitement will help the time fly while AL is away.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

It will be exciting knowing you will be going to see Al soon after he leaves.
So glad your headache has gone still.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Nancy Bou said...

Hope the no headache days continue. Must be really tough :-(

xx

10:11 AM  
Blogger Kt said...

glad to hear the headaches are keeping their distance :)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I think you need a toy boy whilst Al is away. That will keep the headaches away ;)

P.S. Toy boy can be covered in fur or feathers if you like

Have a great weekend :)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Good to hear the headaches are gone :) And yay for holidays!

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home