Friday, June 03, 2005

Yippeee another weekend

Hi there - just a quick update. Kaitlin is now fine - thank goodness. Foodwise things are going well except that I only had 15.5 point yesterday and I should have had 23 !!! Maybe I will need them on the weekend !!!! I got home and went for a quick session on the gym as well as some of the leg exercises from pilates before sitting down to the last of the left overs - bugger, means I am going to have to cook tonight !!!!!
On the water front I am not doing that well today - although it is an improvement on the last couple of days - have had 2 glasses so far (which is better than nothing of the previous two days !) - am off to a meeting shortly so don't know that I will have much more to drink otherwise I will be up and down to the loo in the middle of the meeting.
Not much planned for the weekend - Al is helping his brother with some building and I presume that K and I will be off to the shops. I bought some jeans last week which I want to take back and try to find another pair which are more me and not so much her !!!!!
Am feeling really good about myself today - feel thinner which is great. I am wearing a pair of brown pants and think that this is the last time I will be able to wear them as they are now just too big to keep on wearing so will see if I can find some new ones tomorrow. As usual we will be having our muffins - don't think that K will let us forget those in a hurry (mind you, I am not likely to forget in a hurry either as I really look forward to my weekly muffin fix !)
Take care everyone and have a great weekend - remember to be good to yourself !

TFTD : The greatest discovery of a generation is that human beings can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound right into the exercise at the moment - good on you! Have a gerat weekend and enjoy the muffins!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Isn't it great to have an excuse to shop, shop, shop when our clothes just can't be worn any more cause they are too big! Have a great weekend!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Yay for saving points for the weekend *phew* :-) You are doing fantastic with getting in some exercise too. I hope you have a great weekend!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Gosh isn't it nice to feel skinny!! Good for you!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

It's OK to have a low day every now and again. Makes it easier for the weekend, and gives the body something to think about too.. Hope you have a lovely weekend. :)

10:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great that you are feeling thinner.
enjoy your muffins, have a great weekend.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home