Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Oopsie daisie

SW : 86.1kg
CW : 72.9kg
Loss this week : 0.5kg
Total loss : 13.2kg

When I got on the scale and saw that I had lost 0.5 I was a little disappointed to start with – then I remembered that 0.5 was actually my goal for each week and so I got off the scales feeling much better – only 0.9 to go to get to my goal for holiday – whether that will happen or not – I don’t know, but if I don’t try, I will NEVER know !!!
The oopsie daisie is for the Curly Wurly, the Caramello Koala, the 4 squares of nut chocolate and the 5 chocolate digestive biscuits which I ate yesterday / last night – on top of the fajitas which we had for dinner !!!! Am not really sure what happened – I had the CW and CK in the afternoon and, although they took me over my sugar points for the week I was still within my points for the day and I was okay with having them as I really felt like them.
Then we went to work – big mix up there with the load as per usual for a Monday night and we left at midnight which was just as well as I was feeling really awful. Got home and before I knew it, I had eaten the chocolate and the biscuits – did it make me feel any better – NO, did I REALLY enjoy eating them – NO, do I know why I did – NO, will I do that again – maybe !!! I think the worst thing was that it was over before I even knew it had happened – it was almost like – Well I am feeling really yucky and I always eat what I want when I feel like this – and before I knew it, it was down my throat – what happened ?????? I don’t know but I have decided not to beat myself up over it. It’s gone, it’s over and I need to move on. I am feeling lousy this morning but said to Al that I don’t feel sick enough to stay at home but feel lousy to come into work. Am here now so will see what I can get done and then maybe go home early.
Take care everyone and have a great day !

TFTD : Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Yay for the loss! Good on you. I have to ask..so how did the curly wurly, caramello koala, nut chocolate and biscuits get into your hands in the first place ;-) Hehe...good to see you're not beating yourself up. I reckon you will get to your goal!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Whooo Hoooo for your loss. You are getting so close to your holiday goal now. How exciting.
And I had a bit of a sugar overload yesterday too - damn Freddo frogs - but I counted them and they are part of my weekly points so on we go.
Have a brilliant day and hope you feel a bit better :)

11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great loss! Not far to go to your holiday goal. You can do it!

11:33 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

That's an awesome loss - good for you!! Hope you are feeling better soon - and Kaitlin too.

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yey for the loss!!!!
You are so close to your holiday goal now you must be super excited....You will make it!!!
:)
Don't worry about the choccy attack...we all need those to stay sane *wink*
cheers P
http://paulenesjournaljourney.homestead.com/paulene.html

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home