Wednesday, June 01, 2005

An ordinary day

Well there isn’t too much to tell you today – Kaitlin is at home today and I wish that I could be there with her. But, what can you do. Another good day foodwise yesterday although I didn’t have any veggies unless you count the avocado pear which I had as a veg ! Also didn’t get all my water in but that happens some days.
I did get to pilates – there were 4 of us – but she still gave us a harder than normal work out which was great. When I got home I could definitely feel the work that we had done which was great – did a lot of ab work which is what I need to get rid of the tummy that I have.
Thought I could get my work photo but the girl took so long to reply to my mail she has now lost that picture – will have to actually get one taken and put it on my site – it does make a difference if you can put a name to a face and like M, I really have just been putting it off mainly because I just hate having my photo taken. As Al and I always say – the worst thing about getting married was having to have all those photos taken !!!!!
I can’t say that I am feeling any better than I did yesterday – not sick just blaaaah. Maybe I should take a day off to get over this before my month end work starts and I get so busy I can’t take it off. Will see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow.
In the meantime – take care everyone and have a great day. Don’t forget to be good to yourselves – you deserve it !!!

TFTD : It is not necessarily the amount of time you spend at practice that counts, it’s the effort you put into the practice.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope Kaitlin is feeling better. I'm another one who hates getting photos taken!

Have a good week:)

12:43 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

A day off sounds like a good idea before it gets busy. The pilates sounds great too and yep, we want a photo :-)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I'm a big fan on mental health days - I think you should have a lovely relaxing day off and pamper yourself!

8:08 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

The pilates sounds really good. My class was cancelled this week so hoping to get to my first class next Wednesday. It's really great that you are sticking to this, day by day. Your holidays will be here soon and all your work would have paid off. Hope you have a great day :)

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home