Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Tuesday - entry 2

Well I have to say that I am very pleased with myself - have just had a phone call from school asking me to collect Kaitlin as she isn't feeling well. Now K is slightly different to other children that we know - she always wants to go to school (she is in year 8) and it is very seldom that she is sick. So - panic stations - what is wrong with her. Anyway, out to school to get her and it is her tummy that is sore. Take her home and give her something to 'get her going' again. Opened and shut the grocery cupboard I don't know how many times before finally closing it and coming back to work - without the comfort food in my stomach that I so badly wanted - woooo-bloody-hooooooooooooooo !!! I CAN DO IT - I CAN DO IT !!!!! (i.e. say no to food if I want to !!!) I know it is a small battle but one that I feel if I win often enough I will be able to make sub-consciously and not land up eating things from habit (like last night !!!)
Have a great day every one and take care !

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Good on you hon! Really, that's awesome :-)

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey every small battle adds up....keep winning the little ones and you'll be crossing the finish line in no time :)
cheers P
http://paulenesjournaljourney.homestead.com/paulene.html

8:24 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hope Kaitlin is feeling better and well done you for not giving in to the pantry. What a huge step. You deserve to feel so happy about yourself. Have a great day today :)

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home