Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Nothing exciting

There really isn't too much that has happened since yesterday. I did get to pilates last night and as there was only two of us the lady gave us a real good work out - it was such a good feeling when I walked home. She did things with us that we don't normally do which was great - I could feel it this morning when I woke up - to me that is always a good indicator of how hard I have worked - how sore I am the next day !!!!
Managed to get nearly all 2L of water down yesterday - am very proud of myself for every day that I get more than 1L into me - wish the challenge was to get 2L of Diet Pepsi into your system each day instead of water !!!!
Al did a chicken stir fry last night which was great - they had rice with theirs but I didn't. Then when we were watching CSI I had a WW apple and cinnamon pudding - yummy !!! Will definitely be getting some more of those for my sweet cravings and even better when we entertain - that was I can control exactly how big my portion of dessert is !!!!
I am supposed to be getting my new computer this afternoon so if you don't hear from me for a couple of days you will know why - our IT dept are definitely not one of the best that I have worked with so something which shouldn't take more than a couple of hours could very easily take a couple of days (or in some cases, a couple of weeks !!!) Will try to post from home if I have too many troubles at work - if I can find the time !!!!
In case there are any origin supporters out there - GO THE MAROONS !!!!!!

TFTD : It is one of the beautiful compensations of life that no man can sincerely try to be kind to another, without helping himself.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Haha, you really are a Diet Pepsi junkie so good on you for doing the water thing! The pilates class sounded good. I am going to start looking around my area for yoga/pilates classes. Cheers.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Yay for drinking the water - it gets easier and it improves almost every part of your body. People are always telling me I have nice skin and I always say "It's the water!"
Pilates sounds like fun - I am so unco when it comes to doing stuff like that. I bought a Pilates DVD and when it came time to doing it I just watched it in horror - I couldn't figure out any of the moves. LOL @ me.

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pilates - must look into that sometime. I know some of the moves they do at aqua are based on pilates and I really enjoy them.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I am starting Pilates next week at the gym. It is on the same day as the step class so will give that a miss for the next few weeks.

I'm a diet coke junkie. I do drink 2 - 3 litres of water each day but I also drink over a litre of d.coke a day too. I need to control this a little I think.

Well done on Qld beating the blues !

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home