Sunday, May 29, 2005

Quick update

Another great weekend under my belt !! Had a good day yesterday with good choices - didn't get the water thing happening at all but then that has always been a problem for me. Kaitlin and I had a lovely morning at Runaway Bay - had muffins when we arrived and then went girl shopping as Al decided to stay at home and finish getting the new taps in.
Well I bought myself a new pair of jeans and Kaitlin some underwear - she definitely takes after me - I love getting new underwear !!! Then we did some grocery shopping, went to drop a CD with my folks, popped in to see my sister-in-law and came home to have some fresh breadrolls for lunch.
Al battled most of the day to make a new frame for the vanity in K's bathroom as it has all rotted from the water leak but in the end I said that maybe it would be easier for us to price a new cabinet which we went to do this morning. Bunnings didn't have quite what we need but we found a picture on one of their brochures so they are going to phone for a price tomorrow and get back to us - hopefully it won't be too expensive.
In the afternoon I made the diet coke chicken with butternut, broccoli, cauliflower and rice so we ate before we went to work at 5.45. Got home and had a WW apple dessert before falling asleep with K on the couch.
We are off to have a BBQ at Paradise Point this afternoon - the weather is just so beautiful today I thought it would be good to get outside so bought hamburgers to have for late lunch / early dinner. A & K will probably get some chips from the fish and chip shop over the road and I may have some - see how I am feeling.
Oh yes, managed to get a work out on the gym yesterday as well as my 3 hours of packing exercise - felt so good when I was finished as I also did some of the pilates exercises.
I made some butternut soup yesterday and have just had some to keep me going until we get to PP later - it tastes a little tart - does anyone know what I can add to get rid of that taste or tell me what I did wrong in the first place ?
Well, one load of washing has just finished so had better be off to hang that out and get the next couple going before we leave - take care everyone and enjoy what is left of your weekend !

TFTD : Being the best that you can be is possible only if your desire to be a champion is greater than your fear of failure.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

WOW, you are on fire woman! Sounds like things are okay again too :-) Great post.

5:45 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

You are doing so well - another great weekend on track - good for you!

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome weekend!!!
Bravo for you :)
Cheers P

8:35 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Well done on a great weekend - and yum to the diet coke chicken. I think we are all becoming quite the creative cooks in here :)

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home