Thursday, May 26, 2005

Is that a collarbone I see ?????

Well – my new computer is in and was working quite fine – I had a whole blog done in Word (as someone had previously suggested), as I was typing in bits and pieces when waiting for reports to run etc BUT of course hadn’t saved it when my PC just switched itself off – bugger !!!!!
Will try to remember what I wrote – oh yes – Go the Maroons !!! What a great game that was. Watched up until Qld scored their try and then had to go to work. Was really angry as we had asked to work earlier so that we could get home and watch the game and they were going to get back to us – needless to say nobody did so we worked 9-12 then dashed home to watch the second half on tape. I was fuming at work and all I could think about were the biscuits that I had bought earlier (why I bought them – I don’t know !!!!!). They asked us to stay back but we said we couldn’t and in the last ½ hour I got to thinking about what I would accomplish by demolishing a packet of biscuits - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING – except to undo the hard work that I have done and make me feel really lousy. So I landed up having a Diet Pepsi and my trusty nut bar. Al had coffee and biscuits but didn’t offer me any for which I was very grateful as I don’t know if I could have said No thanks !!!!
On to this morning – when I woke up I went through to the bathroom and was looking in the mirror – are those collarbones I could see ? Yes, they definitely are – WOOHOOOOO – don’t know when last I saw those !!!! Anyway, that was enough to keep me motivated (and the thought of having to wear a bathing costume in a few weeks time) and stay on track. I have had just over 1L of water so far today and am hoping that I will get close to 2L by the end of the day.
I was very disappointed with myself last night – got home, went and did the shopping, came home and did dinner and only when I was eating did a realize that I hadn’t had my session on the gym – by that time they were doing the lead up to the game and so I didn’t do anything about it. But, have made a mental note to myself that I am going to get home, get dinner on the go, use the gym and then finish dinner off so that we can eat. If Al decides to have his normal nap after dinner before we go to work I think I will try to get out and have a bit of a walk this evening – hopefully this all comes together. I would really love to be 72kg when we go on holiday (well at least when we drive out the driveway – am not sure how long it will last once we are on the road !!)
This is definitely shorter than the one I had earlier but can’t think of what else I had written – if I do I will have another entry.
Take care everyone and have a great day !

TFTD : We cannot tell what may happen to us in the strange medley of life. But, we can decide what happens in us – how we can take it, what we do with it – and that is what really counts in the end. How to take the raw stuff of life and make it a thing of worth and beauty – that, is the test of living.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved the bit on your blog about wanting to be 72kg when you left the driveway - but not sure how long it would last!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Wow - collar bones!! I wonder if I have them too somewhere? :-)

3:52 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Good on you for resisting the biscuits! I would scoff a pack a day, before WW that is. But how about those collarbones. They have got to be one of the sexiest parts of the female body. Well they do it for me ;-)

Hehe..and at least 72kg on the driveway, very funny. I reckon you can do and keep it off!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Where are collarbones again??? ;)

Have a great week :)

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home