Friday, May 27, 2005

Friday - part 2

Pleased to say that I made it home this evening with only having had some diet Pepsi at the work function. It was so good to catch up with some of the people that we just don't get a chance to talk during our working day. I made sure that I stayed far away from the eats tables and just drank my drink. Meant to have a trusty nut bar before I went but forgot (then thought that I couldn't have been that hungry otherwise I wouldn't have forgotten !!!) and came home a short while ago only to find that Al thought I was getting Subway on the way home ! So quick trip out to Subway and I am sitting on 15 points for the day - woohooooo !!!!
Am really looking forward to my muffin tomorrow morning (already !!!! How sad is that ??? Mind you, I think that sometimes the anticipation of an event is almost as good as the event - or is that just me being strange ??) When Kaitlin phoned me at work to tell me that she was home and, after telling me about her soccer match said "Mom, I can't wait for our muffins tomorrow morning" - maybe it is something in the air / water this week !!!!
Well no gym tonight but I am not too fussed about it - am off to work shortly so that is some exercise. Also couple of things happening at home and it is a little hard right now.
Gotta love this feeling of me controlling what I eat and not the situation controlling me and what I eat !
Take care everyone and have a great weekend !

5 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Well done on controlling the food. It sounds like it is all starting to come together for you at the moment and that is great. Thank you for all the lovely things you say on my blog. It is really appreciated.

Have a lovely weekend :)

9:19 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Good going Linda. That's some great self control your tackling with what's going on. I hope it's sorting itself out and that you had an excellent muffin morning! Cheers.

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, have just been reading your blog, you are going really well, know what you mean about your ring getting loose i am having the same trouble, but it feels great means we are closer to our goals. have a great week. thanks for your comment's on my diary.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Good on you for resisting at your work do! It would be so easy to have just a little thing but I think it's all the times you say no that add up and make the difference. Good for you!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done on managing so well on your night out. Keep up your great work!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home