Saturday, January 19, 2008

Tracking along pretty well

Things are going well for me - tracking online each day and I have even managed to get between 1-2 litres of water down each day for the past couple of days. This is a big accomplishment for me given how I really dislike the taste of water although I can stomach filtered water and today have been drinking the lime Mizone which is quite pleasant tasting - although I have to be honest and say that after all that water - nothing (except maybe some Amarula) beats an ice cold Coke Zero !!!

My exercise is still non-existent - I know that I need to get moving but have been so tired (probably because I haven't been exercising) and just can't be bothered. Plus there is cricket and tennis on TV and with K being on holiday find that we get home from work, the TV is on and we flop down and then it is a battle to get up and do anything.

I did pull out my recipe books and made dinner from one for tonight before we went to work. I have bought ingredients for another three dinners out of the cookbooks - I am so tired of the same old same old dinners - needed to find something different.

Tomorrow we are looking at maybe driving down to Coolangatta to watch the beach cricket - we don't have tickets but they are giving them away from 9am - so will see what time we wake up and whether we can be bothered or not.

Well - that's it for now - will be back on Monday or Tuesday with an update on how weigh-in went on Monday night. We have stock take at Coles on Monday night so it will probably not happen until Tuesday - I hate stock takes - they are such a waste of time especially when they get the school kids in who are so half arsed about counting - it isn't that it is that difficult but geez they manage to stuff it up every time !!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel. said...

Good to see you back blogging again. I've missed hearing about your adventures. Hope you have a good day at the beach cricket, it looks like so much fun on the TV.

I feel the same way about exercise, mine is also no existent due to me being so tired and a little stressed.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home