Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Second loss

Last night I went to weigh having not weighed on my scale during the week - and was EXTREMELY pleased with a loss of .........drum roll please ........................1.5kg !!!! Yes, that means 3.2kg in 2 weeks.

I have been for a walk tonight as well as drinking water each day - most days between 1.5 - 2L - sometimes as much as nearly 3L when I take a 750ml bottle to Coles at night. I have also been trying out new recipes from old WW recipe books - and I am loving the varied menu we are eating.

Have a great week everyone and be good !

3 Comments:

Blogger CaramelKitKat said...

Happy days ;o). Recording a loss when you have done all the right things is fantastic - keep going!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Inspiring woman!! Tjhat is a fantastic loss - and you've just reminded me - water!! Of to have some:-)

8:36 AM  
Blogger Mel. said...

congratulations on your loss. that's fantastic. keep up the great work.......

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home