Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Quick update

I stepped on the scales a little hesitantly yesterday morning – 67.2kg – a gain of 0.4kg for the week. I don't suppose I can really complain as I haven't had the best week food wise - once again, my exercise (or should I say lack of exercise) has let me down but I am hoping that will change in the next couple of weeks.

I am busy at work at the moment and have lots happening at home plus a few unexpected projects which have come up that seem to have taken up a lot of my time – but it is all good.

Have a great week everyone and take care !

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

It sounds like you're doing the best you can with how busy you are and really, a 400g gain is nothing compared to how much you have lost in total. It's sounds like you're in a good head space too by understanding the gain and what you can do about it, well done! I hope you are having a good week :-)

10:28 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

You are amazing when I gain I gain kgs not grams. You are obviously not doing too badly. Will be in touch soon.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home