Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Quick update

I stepped on the scales a little hesitantly yesterday morning – 67.2kg – a gain of 0.4kg for the week. I don't suppose I can really complain as I haven't had the best week food wise - once again, my exercise (or should I say lack of exercise) has let me down but I am hoping that will change in the next couple of weeks.

I am busy at work at the moment and have lots happening at home plus a few unexpected projects which have come up that seem to have taken up a lot of my time – but it is all good.

Have a great week everyone and take care !

3 Comments:

Blogger Jodie said...

0.4 isn't too bad especially when you know you haven't been the best. I'm sure you won't let it get too out of hand. Hope you are well. XX

1:44 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

It sounds like you're doing the best you can with how busy you are and really, a 400g gain is nothing compared to how much you have lost in total. It's sounds like you're in a good head space too by understanding the gain and what you can do about it, well done! I hope you are having a good week :-)

10:28 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

You are amazing when I gain I gain kgs not grams. You are obviously not doing too badly. Will be in touch soon.

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home