Wednesday, June 07, 2006

A great evening

We went to the Human Nature concert last night and had such a fantastic evening – it really was well worth every cent spent and definitely worth the hours packing shelves to pay for the ticket. I know that they aren’t everyone’s cup of tea but they certainly were most entertaining and probably one of the better shows that we have seen either here or in South Africa. We had dinner at a lovely little Malaysian place before going to the show - wasn't able to even hazard a guess at the points so have just started afresh again today.

My foot is fine now although I still haven’t been able to get out walking due to errands needing to be done at lunch time – what I have managed to do is walk the long way around to get the errands done so at least I have been able to do a little extra on what I would normally have done.

My food hasn’t been all that flash – breakfasts and lunches have been good but dinners have been a little hit and miss and I have some extra (un-needed ?) snacks on Monday afternoon. My scales are still being nice to me and I was happy to see that they have continued the downward trend each day this week – I am back on track today and even managed to walk through the new shopping centre which must have about a gazillion coffee shops / bakeries / eating places in it and not buy anything !!!! My trusty Coke Zero has once again come to the rescue.

Well tonight is wash, decide and go night – wash all the clothes in the wash basket, decide on what I am going to give Michelle for dinner on Friday night – something that won’t take long but also that doesn’t taste like it didn’t take long and then go to work !!!!!

Have a great hump day everyone and take care !

TFTD : Goodness is easier to recognize than to define.

TIAGF : Getting out and walking at lunch time

5 Comments:

Blogger Kt said...

human nature - are they an ozzie boy band? i remember the "tv hits" mags were full of them but they never really made it big in nz so no idea what they sound like!
good stuff for getting back on track, coke zero really is the best!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Mel. said...

good to see your went and had a good time. congratulations on your progress so far.
keep up the great work.

7:46 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I love Human Nature and if I was in QLD I would have gone with you. I would have bopped, and swooped, and doo-woopped. LOL.

So glad you had a great night.

And thank you so much for the phone call tonight. As I said these blogs are brilliant but the instant advice, and discussion, from a phone call is just icing on the cake.

Tomorrow is a new day and we can both start off with good plans, and a good outlook and see where it takes us :D

10:13 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Don't spend too long on the decide part Ok!!!!!!!!!! And I love Human Nature especially their motown album..

10:15 PM  
Blogger Lee-Anne said...

You sound happy. Good for you. Wonder what you'll cook me for dinner. i DON'T care!!!!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home