Monday, June 05, 2006

A good loss

While I was very happy with my loss this week, I was a little disappointed that the numbers I saw during the week weren't as good this morning. Maybe the extra nibbling that I did while sitting at home yesterday didn't help !!!!! But, I am ready to give this week another full go.

My foot has improved since Friday - as I said, I probably over did it is a little on Saturday but was very good about resting it yesterday. Apart from a short trip into the local shopping centre for a couple of things, I had it up the rest of the day. Unfotunately with my foot being up and sitting in front of the TV with my book, I did tend to nibble on a few extras that I probably wouldn't have had had I been out and about and busy with other things. Never mind, it isn't the end of the world and I am back on track this morning.

I have my food for the day in the drawer next to me, I have my water glass full (and nearly finished already) - unfortunately I won't be doing any walking today but hopefully towards the end of the week I will be in a better position to go walking - even if it isn't very far or very fast to start with - at least it will mean I have made a start.

Have a great week everyone and take care !

TFTD : Wherever you are, it is your friends who make your world.

TIAGF : Walking without crutches

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Do you burn more calories when you do try to get around? I can imagine it's quite an effort.

Hope the foot is all fixed up soon.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear the foot is improving and congrats on the loss this week!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Briony said...

Well done on the loss Linda, hope your foot gets better soon. I'm so glad you're back on track. You sound like a completely different person! Well done. Have a great week.
Bri

8:39 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Your poor foot. I can just imagine you hobbling around. And you had a loss as well, good work. I fall into the nibbling trap in the evenings when I sit down as well. It is hard after being so disiciplined all day. See you soon.....

1:12 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Gosh, you've been going through a lot lately! Hobbling around doesn't make it any easier either. I'd be nibbling too but if you rest until your foot gets better, you'll be back to walking around etc in no time. Thinking of you!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home