Saturday, June 03, 2006

A good day

Even though I couldn't exercise today, I think I did earn some bonus points !!!! My foot was feeling quite a bit better this morning (or so I thought) and so I went to Pacific Fair and only used 1 crutch - big mistake !!!! My foot is now really sore again - I have sat with it up most of the afternoon and evening so hopefully it will feel a bit better tomorrow but I promise to take it easy and not try to do anything in the garden.

My food today has been good - a low fat Muffin Break muffin for breakfast, some sushi for lunch and the honey and mustard pork which Philippa posted earlier this week (I was going to make it last night but couldn't get to the shops to buy what we needed) - it was delicious although I did make it with ordinary potatoes instead of sweet potatoes as Al isn't too keen on them. For snacks during the day I had a nut bar and a WW fruit bar so all in all a good day even though I didn't get to go for a cycle this morning.

Nothing palnned for tomorrow except chores around the house like washing and cleaning - definitely nothing to look forward to !!! I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday - take care and be good !

TIAGF : An ice pack to put on my foot.

2 Comments:

Blogger CaramelKitKat said...

Your poor bugger, a sore foot is definately not what you need, but LOL at OWNING crutches! It must be frustrating, especially given that you sound like you're rearing to get back into it.

I had a very tender foot a while back and I just woke up with it - no broken bones, no tendon damage, just what felt like bruising inside where the doc couldn't see. Hope yours rights itself very soon.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Kt said...

ouchies, hope its lots better soon and congreats on the loss. have great wk!

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home