Thursday, June 01, 2006

Another great day

As the title says – another great day under the belt – or should that be off the hips and tummy ??? While I didn’t manage to get any additional exercise done, I did get to pack shelves for 4 hours last night which would have been more exercise than I would have got if I had stayed at home and sat in front of the TV.

It was rather chilly (no, actually it was bloody cold !!!) when we left work this morning and I was very pleased to snuggle up under the doona when I got home. This morning has seen the sun out again but there is not one ounce of warmth attached to any of the rays that I have stood under !!

Food was great yesterday and no sugar points were not consumed, so that was even better. I have filled up my water jug and have made a start on getting some of that down already. I wish I actually liked water and could drink it ‘just because’ instead of feeling like I have to drink it even though I loath the taste of it. I have tried it with sliced lemons or a dash of lemon juice but that doesn’t do anything for me – will just have to keep on plodding through it as best I can.

Unfortunately there will be no exercise at lunch time today as I have some errands to run but I will be back pounding the concrete alongside the Broadwater. Seeing as I am so very technically illiterate and unable to get photos off my phone, I will try to remember to bring my camera to work so that I can take some photos to show you what a lovely view I get when walking.

Have a great day everyone, take care and be good !

TFTD : The world can only be grasped by action, not contemplation.

TIAGF : 3 fantastic days in a row

3 Comments:

Blogger Kt said...

yay, it will let me comment today!
glad to hear u had another great day :)
4 hours of shelf stacking would definitely be some bonus pts!

4:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to see you back and blogging. Sounds like you are having some terrific days and the view sounds beautiful can't wait to see the pics!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Lee-Anne said...

Go you. Hope today was another great day.

Have an awesome weekend.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home