Friday, June 09, 2006

Quick post

Things are still going well in my world. Haven’t managed to do the exercise that I wanted to but my food intake has been good. Actually, it has been better than good – it has been really fantastic. The scales are still moving in the right direction which is really all that I ask of them (and myself !)

Tonight Michelle is coming over for dinner – it is going to be so good to catch up with her again. I really love meeting up with the people that I have met through here and just wish that I could meet up with more of you sooner rather than later. Anyway, tomorrow we will be going walking while Al takes K to softball training and goes to pick up the new winter doona covers which we wanted to buy last week but found they didn’t have any in stock. Then it is work tomorrow night – bugger !

Sunday and Monday will see us hopefully getting the rest if the pavers being taken up and all the drainage pits dug and pipes laid so that we are well and truly close to being finished. I will try to get the rest of the table and benches sanded and oiled. We are waiting on the last quote for the concreting and will make a decision once we have that as to how we are going to proceed with this whole project. Why is it that nothing ever turns out to be cheaper than you expected ?????

Congratulations to Ashwee and John who have just announced she is pregnant – I hope that you have a trouble free pregnancy – take care and look after yourself.

I hope that you all have a great weekend – for those having a long weekend – enjoy it. Be good and drive safely if you are going to be on the roads.

TFTD : Happiness is the by-product of an effort to make someone else happy.

TIGF : Catching up with Michelle tonight

4 Comments:

Blogger Yummy Mummy said...

Hey there Linda. Have a lovely night tonight with Michelle ad I am happy you enjoyed your concert.. I am a little bit of a closet fan..he he
have a great, safe weekend!!

4:54 PM  
Blogger Lee-Anne said...

So glad all is good in your world. You and Michelle have a great time.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Great to hear things are going well and your eating, FANTASTIC! I hope you and jetsetter Michelle have a good catch up too :-)

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great post and it is great to hear you are dong so well, hope you have a great weekend also!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home