Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Another week

My weight this week saw a nice drop of 1kg - am really not sure where that came from as my food this week hasn't been the best. A little too much here and there will catch up with me soon, I am sure. But, it is another week and it is pointless worrying about what I stuffed up - I need to look forward at what I can achieve.

Otherwise - nothing much to report - congratulations to Kellee and Katie on the birth of their little bundles of joy - I wish for you happy and healthy babies. The photos you have already posted show what gorgeous babies they are.

Have a great week everyone and take care !

TFTD : There are always two choices - two paths to take. One is easy - and, it's only reward is that it's easy.

TIAGF : The sunshine

5 Comments:

Blogger Kt said...

yay, congrats on a great loss!

12:31 PM  
Blogger Cinders said...

congrats on the loss and the weekend with Michelle sounded excellent.

3:53 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

What a great loss Linda. And keep that positive energy going - the food you ate may never catch up to you if you run fast enough away from it ;D

Have a great rest of the week.

I am busy setting up bloglines so hopefully I will be commenting a little less tardily in future. xx

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your loss this week Linda, focusing on the upcoming week I am sure will provide great results!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Great loss Linda, well done! Yep, don't worry too much about stuff ups, just keep moving forward. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week :-)

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home