Thursday, May 25, 2006

BIG bugger !!

Well you can't say it wasn't a good ending to the game !!! The first half saw me heading off to work wondering what I was going to see when I got home at 1.15am. We got home and it was freezing cold and I flopped into the bean bag, pulled a blankey over my legs, pulled the hood of my jumper up over my head and stuffed my arms into the opposite sleeve to keep warm.

I moved closer and closer to the floor (if you can imagine that happening when sitting on a bean bag !) helping the boys along but in the end, it just wasn't enough - one bloody point !!!

I have to say that during the first half the Maroons really didn't look like they were even in the game and I was pleased to go to work only being 14 - 0 down - it could have been so much more !!

Nothing to do but wait for Game 2 in 2 weeks time.

Take care everyone and have a great week !

3 Comments:

Blogger Kt said...

lol, my bf stayed up to watch it but....I don't understand why.. I'm sure its a good game but NZ aren't playing!
Now as for the super 12 final, thats a different story :)

Have a great wknd Linda :)

8:08 PM  
Blogger Mel. said...

it was an exciting 2nd half. I think it will go down to the decided in Melbourne.

GO THE BLUES!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good week.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I didn't watch the game but did flick just in time to see the tie broken. Bugger. But you guys will thump them up there and then it will be the golden game in Melbourne again.

Hope you have a lovely weekend planned. I'm going out tonight (what!!) to catch up with Cath and have a few drinks to celebrate her birthday. I will have one for you too if you like ;)

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home