Tuesday, May 03, 2005

WOOOHOOOOOOO .......

Went to weigh last night - and lost 1kg - yes, you read it correctly 1 kg !!!!! In case you didn't realise - I am really excited about that !!!!

Had a look back in book - this is the lowest I have been since February 2004 !!!

This takes my total loss to 11.6kg with 7.5kg to go to goal - 60% of the way there - wooohoooooo !!!!

Of course, I am going to have to keep on with what I was doing last week because I don't want the biscuits and nut and caramel chocolate to show up next week !!!! Other than that, I have managed 2 glasses of water this morning so far - am not sure that I am going to be 6 down by the end fo the day BUT at least it is better than nothing.

I was pleased that I stayed for the meeting after my weigh-in last night although we weren't working due to the public holiday which did make it easier. We are working tonight instead which will be good as we will be working at casula rates rather than our permanent part time rate.

Am not sure what I am going to be doing tonight - Al changed the taps in the family bathroom (shower, vanity and bath) and when Kaitlin woke up this morning and stepped out of bed, her carpet was soaked !!! Soooooo, we moved her furniture and found that a patch of her carpet about 3m x 1.5m was saturated. Went and switched the water off and will have to have a look tonight to see if we can see where the water is leaking from otherwise we are going to land up with some stinky, rotting carpet if we don't get it sorted out soon. Something nice to look forward to when we get home.

Am still hoping to get to pilates but if the job looks too big for Al I may have to give him a hand - will see how we go.

Take care everyone and have a great day !

TFTD : I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me, or I can be lost in the maze. My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.

5 Comments:

Blogger Leighanne said...

Congratulations on the 1kilo loss!!
Hope you work out the leaking situation - I have had the same problem with my dishwasher flooding the kitchen - luckliy there was no carpet!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

1 kg loss - wahoo!! Fantastic!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Yay 1kg is a great loss!! Congratulations.

Hope you get the water situation sorted soon.

4:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow what a fantastic loss!! You must be so pleased.Mmmm we have a leaking washing machine at the mo and still not right.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Linda. Magnificent loss. Whooo Hoooo. And I am so glad I found your updated page. I will update my link straight away. I have just caught up on all your past blogs and think you have been doing so well with the exercising. Isn't it a bugger how the muscles trick you into thinking it will be allright and then 1 - 2 days later they yell out 'surprise'... I am sorry that the arguing in your house is sad, but good on you for stopping when you did with the biscuits. That takes real strength. Congrats again on the loss...

My email is margaret_ev@telstra.com.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home