Thursday, April 21, 2005

Feeling in control

As the title says, I am feeling so in control of what I am eating and my exercise - it is almost scary !! I am not even too worried about Sydney and how I am going to cope there - I KNOW I WILL BE FINE !
The best thing was when I got dressed this morning and could fit into my size 14 pants without looking like I had been poured into them !! WOOOHOOO - such a good feeling.
The fantastic news for us is that we managed to get another nights leave tonight. This will mean going straight to a 6pm appointment I have and then home to eat, exercise, pack and get to bed - hopefully not too late. We thought we would have to work and as I haven't even thought about what clothes to take (who knows what the weather will be like there) never mind still having to pack for us.
I am very pleased to say that I have had 5 glasses of water so far today - not enough, I know, but better than what I was having !!! The worst thing about drinking so much water is I have to keep going to the loo - I now go to the toilet furtherest from my office so I get a long walk each time I go - plus down and then up a flight of stairs.
Points wise things are going well - I will probably be under points again today but will save them for the weekend - I am sure that they will be used at some stage !!!!!
Take care, have a great weekend and be good !
TFTD : It is never to late to be what you might have been.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home