Monday, May 02, 2005

BIG Bugger .....

The Anzac biscuits and the Dove chocolate got the better of me last night !!!

9 biscuits (thank goodness my hands aren't any bigger otherwise I am sure I would have landed up eating even more - 9 was all I could fit in at one go !!!!) and 10 squares of chocolate later I went to bed ..................................

BIG BUGGER !!!!!

I have been so good the whole week and then really blew it last night - why oh why couldn't I just stay on my bed reading my book ????????????????

Needless to say I am way over on sugar points this week and if I don't watch what I eat today I will be way over my points for the week including my exercise bonus points.

I am hoping that I can start today as a new day and not turn my one off binge into something worse. Mind you, with us having a holiday today and the weather all miserable we won't be going anywhere . Maybe I will ask Al or Kaitlin to hide the biscuits - that way I won't be tempted to have some more and get some damage control happening.

My back is really sore today and once again I rolled out of my bed this morning - will see how it goes during the day as to whether or not I have a workout on the gym.

Hope you all have a great week - take care and be good !

TFTD : The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I hate to say it, but those choc biscuits and choc sound really yum right about now!

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home