Friday, April 29, 2005

Muscles ??

I am definitely finding out about muscles I had long forgotten I had ! Earlier on in the week it was my arms that were so sore - now it is my legs. I only had a ligh work out on the gym last night - I didn't want to have no exercise but I didn't want to punish my body more than it deserved either. Al has always been a firm believer in rest days when exercising and I think that today I am going to follow his theory !! Last night at work (another 4 hour shift from 9pm-1am) I did I don't know how many squats - I said to Al that I was sure I had done more squats last night that any other night but he reminded me that it probably wasn't like that at all and it was only because my legs were so sore that I noticed how many I was doing - he may have a point there but boy did they hurt.

Anyway, on to better things - yesterday when I got dressed for work I managed to fit into a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear since before Christmas - and they were a little loose on me !!!! I was sooooooooo pleased. Before we left work yesterday I decided to make today a casual day at work as my boss and her boss are away - so this morning I put on my jeans - so comfortable now - and a button up shirt - that I could button up WITHOUT the side slits pulling apart - it just hung so nicely over my pants. The other thing which is really good is my undies are now feeling so much more comfortable again - I hate having tight undies but on top of having to buy clothes when I put all the weight on again I was determined to carry on squashing into my undies - go figure ????? Anyway, the good thing is that I don't have to squash any longer !!!!!!

Unfortunately the scale gods aren't showing as much happiness as I am as they don't seem to have moved since Monday but the fact that I am fitting into my clothes more comfortably is encouragement enough for me to carry on.

We don't have too much planned for the long weekend apart from chores around the house and garden. As we have friends who we just don't seem to get time to see we have decided to have a BBQ at Paradise Point and will be telling our friends that we are there and if they can make it to join us so that should be good. It will just be a bring whatever you want to eat and drink so that should make it easy for me to stay within points for the day. I messed the Wendie Plan up a little this week and had my days all out of whack so have just changed them around to suit the days I have left - am hoping that it won't make too much of a difference.

Anyway, had better get back to work - take care everyone and have a great long weekend. Be good !

TFTD : Success consists of a series of little daily efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home