Sunday, May 01, 2005

Chocolate divine

Last night we got home from work and I decided to have one of the new WW hot desserts (found in the freezer section of the supermarket) - it was well worth the 3 sugar points ! It was DELICIOUS - so if you are looking for a chocolate fix, it is definitely something to consider. The good thing is that it comes in two servings so you don't have to worry about trying to control the size of the portion you eat (when I am dishing up desserts I can be VERY heavy handed so for me, this is a good thing!!)

This morning I got up and had a workout on the gym before I did anything else - I had an idea that I wouldn't feel like doing any exercise when I got back from the BBQ - and I was right ! I made it as far as my bed with my book and that was where I have been for the past couple of hours. It was lovely knowing that even though it was Sunday I still had tomorrow off before having to go back to work for another short week.

I feel like I could just open the biscuit barrel and not stop until they are all finished - considering that I just filled it with a 500g pack of Anzac biscuits at 1.5 points per biscuit and I think 40 biscuits in the packet - I could be on a very slippery downward ride !! What to do - maybe I should just go back to bed with my book ?????

Am off to finish get some washing done then at least that is all up to date for the start of the new week - it doesn't seem to matter how many loads I do, there is always something in the wash basket waiting to be washed.

Cheers for now everyone - take care and have a great week !

TFTD : It's not what a man has but what a man is that's important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home