Thursday, April 28, 2005

Another day another dollar

Lynda has very kindly linked this new page for me - I am trying to get the past few entries loaded but that may take a little longer especially as I am supposed to be working now !!!! Thanks again Lynda for all your help.

Well, another good day today. I obviously did a few too many of the leg exercises at home last night - my legs felt fine this morning until I had to walk down the flight of stairs at work - boy did I know about it then. Mind you, it took my mind off how sore my arms were !!!! Last night was really hard as my arms were aching before I went to work ! Then we worked a 4 hour shift (we normally work a 3 hour shift) and by the end of the night my back was really aching - I was very pleased they didn't ask us to stay an additional hour.

I don't want to keep harping on about the Wendie Plan but I do think that there must be something to it - I am on 17 points today and I have hardly even felt like eating. On Monday I was on 23 points and I think that I ate all 23 plus some after I had been to weigh ! More importantly, I hope the scale gods will like the Wendie Plan when I get on the scales next Monday !!!!

That is about all I have time for today - I am off home shortly, then off to donate blood, then hopefully to drop off my sister-in-laws birthday present and then finally to get something to eat - probably Subway because I know that I am not going to have time to cook tonight. Lastly it will be off to work at 8.45 before coming back home to flop into bed. And, if I get half a chance in between, I will try to have a quick work out on the gym otherwise that will have to wait until tomorrow night.

Take care and have a great day !

TFTD : Failure is not failure to meet your goal. Real failure is failure to reach as high as you possibly can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clever Linda!! This looks great.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home