Friday, May 13, 2005

One sleep to the weekend

Thank you for all the good wishes for Kaitlin for her birthday – she was amazed when I told her about all the people who had asked me to say Happy Birthday to her ! I wasn’t, because I have come to know what a wonderful bunch of people you all are.

We had a lovely evening at Arundel Tavern – I had grilled fish with some veggies and a salad (which I didn’t eat because I don’t really like salads unless they are covered in mayonnaise !) and they brought the cake to the table with sparklers and candles on – it was just lovely. I didn’t have any cake saying that I would have some when we got home from work this morning but really just wanting to save my sugar points for the weekend as that seems to be the time when I need them the most – during the week I seem to be OK now that I don’t have biscuits for morning tea but on the weekend my sweet tooth seems to appear from somewhere.

I have had 1L of water so far today and am hoping to have at least another ½L before this evening – I would much rather have had some diet pepsi, I have to say !

We have the sleepover tomorrow night plus we have to try to get Kaitlin’s room back to normal now that the carpet has finally dried – thank goodness there isn’t too much of a stink – I don’t think she would have been too impressed having her friends around and having a stinky carpet in her bedroom !!!

I am off to get a 6” subway for lunch today – I must say that I have been sitting here just about drooling thinking about it and can just taste that fresh roll already !! We have had a bad week for packed lunches this week – at least I am able to make good choices from the places around us so between sushi and Subway I have done OK. Roll on Monday night for my next weigh-in !!

Have a great weekend everyone and take care whatever you are doing !

TFTD : You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Hope you are having a good weekend! Did you get any sleep at the sleepover? My parents always hated us having sleepovers because they hardly got any sleep either - giggling girls! Sounds like you have been making some great choices too foodwise. Good on you!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home