Monday, May 09, 2005

Why did I ....

eat those 3 Curly Wurly's AND the fudge AND the 4 Oreo's AND the 8 or 10 or 12 squares of chocolate AND the nut bar ?????????? Why, when I have been feeling so in control and tracking so well have I now sabotaged my weight loss journey ????? Does anyone know what happens to make your outlook change and HOW DO I GET IT BACK ????????

I woke up this morning feeling fat and yucky and sooooooo disappointed with myself for eating all of the above on top of my points for the week - even as I was eating I was saying - why are you eating this and I couldn't answer because I was too busy stuffing something else into my mouth !!!

Don't know if I can face the scales this afternoon - I just don't want to see what they are going to say - will let you know if I pluck up enough courage to face them.

TFTD : The question is not whether we will die, but how we will live.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Haha..yep, I know what happened. When you are feeling great and doing well, you think you can eat the junk. You think you can just slip it in and it won't matter...too much. But don't be too hard on yourself. The point is that you did it and now you are writing about it so hopefully it'll remind you how you felt the next day, when you think of doing it again :-)

8:40 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Linda. Your TFTD is the answer to your question. You must have chosen it unknowingly. We have the ability to chose how we live. Eating is only one part. You have been doing so well and this is only one little bump. Well done on writing it down and I hope you feel better soon. You are really great and very much worth this effort you are making.
Cheers & hugs

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home