Friday, March 17, 2006

Visit to Melbourne

Just a quick note to let you know that I will be in Melbourne on Wednesday 23rd March 06. I have some work to do in Sydney and Melbourne but they are only flying visits. The problem at the moment is that I don't know where I am staying due to the CWG but I should find out early next week and will post details as soon as I know.

If any of you are able to catch up with me when I am there - that would be great - otherwise maybe next time. (Please mail me if you are interested so that I can get some contact details etc and can let you know how I am going or if flights are delayed etc)

Have a great day and take care !

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Coolies. I'll email you about this over the weekend :D

12:58 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

do you mean wed 22nd?

7:17 PM  
Blogger Briony said...

Yet another meeting for me to be jealous and feel left out of!!
Maybe I should move to a bigger city.
Bri

7:41 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

It'll be great to meet the Melbournites!! :-)

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping you have a great in Melbourne and have a safe trip!

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home