Tuesday, February 21, 2006

YAY for a good day

I am happy to say that I had a great day yesterday. I even had chicken and veggies for dinner (unheard of on a Monday night after weigh-in !!!!)

K and I walked to WW last night - I was up on their scales (which I take no notice of anyway) but that is over the past 3 weeks and their scales are now roughly the same as mine at home. I jumped on the scales this morning and I am down from yesterday - am sure it isn't just because I had a good day but it was a good feeling seeing a lower number there.

I was glad that I made the effort to go walking last night - 40 mins which isn't much but certainly doable more regularly than what I have been doing. And, the bonus was I felt so good within myself for having made the effort. Tonight I am off to pilates because I won't be able to make the class on Thursday night and it will be good to see the people I used to do it with each week as I haven't seen them for a couple of weeks now.

Foodwise I have been great - I even made it out of the bakery without a biscuit in my hand !!!! Just the Coke Sero - I think the lady may have to consider shutting shop if I don't support her any more ! I am off to get some chicken for dinner tonight - a safer / healthier option than the take-away I was planning, given that we will probably have something on Thursday on our way to Brisbane.

I am happy to read that those of us who seem to be struggling a little at the moment seem to be keeping it together and moving forward - keep it up guys - you are all providing me with so much inspiration !!!

TFTD : No good thing is pleasant to possess without friends to share it.

TIAGF : Only 2 sleeps to go !!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

You are awesome Linda and yay for just pulling it all together! LOL at the bakery woman. This week is turning out to be great :-) Thanks for all your support.

xx

2:14 PM  
Blogger Kt said...

i'm so glad you had a great day & don't care what the WW scales say! hope you have a fantastic time in Bris!

5:17 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Really do agree with your comment that those of us that are struggling are still keeping it together and moving forward - sounds like you are too!!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Glad you had a good day, and not long to go at all!

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home