Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Oh no ....

I went to pack my suitcase tonight and found that the size 12 jeans which used to fit me so nicely, are now too big for me !!!! What to do - I can't afford to buy any more - so I put them in a hot wash and hopefully will be able to shrink them !!!

Haven't had very good days lately - busy at work, issues at home, food and water up the creek, no exercise BUT, I am staying positive that I can keep on with maintaining my weight and not put it all back on again.

Maybe it is knowing that I am off for a wonderful weekend in 3 sleeps time. Maybe it is because I have realised that there are things in life which will get in the way of my weight loss journey but life goes on and I need to just deal with it. Maybe it is because it is just over two weeks until Al gets home and I can share everything with my best friend again. Maybe it is just because I have made a concerted effort to lighten up and not be obsessed (for now anyway) over what the scales say - the good loss this week also helps. Whatever the reason, I am feeling a lot better this week. Thank you to everyone for your support and the motivation that you give me.

To those of you who I am going to see on Saturday - I can't wait. And, to everyone else - take care and have a great week !

6 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Who'd have thought we'd be moaning about clothes getting too big!

5:42 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

what a dilemma...you are a skinny-mini...you may need to pass them down to a friendly blogger. Wish I had some sz 10s I could swaop you.

6:44 AM  
Blogger Yummy Mummy said...

I have had a similar problem... for year I haven't been able to get jeans to fit me - then I found a pair and now they are too big. I think the old credit card needs to be dragged out over the weekend while in Sydney and a new pair purchased!!!! What the hell...
Have a wonderful weekend and kick your heels up. I expect each adn every blogger to have at least one dessert each - none of this sharing stuff!!!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

A belt? (I don't know - never had that problem, lol).

Hope you have a fantastic weekend, and I hope that in 2 weeks when Al is back, you'll feel more like yourself again.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Leighanne said...

It's great that clothes are too big!!! A bit of a bugger with the timing though..

Hope you all have a great weekend ( wish I was in Sydney!)

9:03 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Aww, you show off you *jokes* :-) Hopefully the hot wash helps because I can't afford new clothes either anymore LOL. Not long to Saturday!!

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home