Friday, March 31, 2006

I'm still here

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am still around. Lots going on in my life right now (actually for a quite a while now) and I need to concentrate my energies elsewhere.

Thank you so much for all the lovely e-mails and phone calls that I have had asking how things are going - you are all such special friends. I do try to catch up on reading blogs when I can but haven't had much chance for leaving comments due to time constraints.

All things considered, I am doing OK with my weight and have been maintaining very well. My exercise has gone for a ball of chalk - mostly, but not limited to, a lack of motivation. Am not sure what is going on with my fingers today - woke up this morning and couldn't fit some of my rings on - very strange given that it is a little cooler today. I certainly never thought that I would have a problem getting them on given how loose they normally are.

I hope that you have a fantastic weekend doing whatever you want and not only the things that you have to do.

Take care and look after yourselves.

5 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Hello there. Seems both you and I went AWOL for a while. Maybe people thought we had run off together LOL.

Hope things settle down and you remember to give yourself credit for the incredible job you are doing in face of considerable stress and pressure. The old Linda would not have been so calm, collected and controlled in her eating.

Be proud.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. I'll give you a call during the week if we don't talk on the weekend xx

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are still around, take the time that you need.nsrga

3:43 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

LOL now M and Linda running off together hey, Dan would like that ;-) I hope things settle down for you soon too but in the mean time, just do the best you can and be good to yourself! You deserve it :-)

6:59 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Hi Linda - hope life settles down for you. Just take care, look after yourself and - well not really much else I can say but hope all is ok.

7:33 PM  
Blogger Jadey said...

The thing with your rings may be worth speaking to a dr about.

I do hope all picks up for you shortly! Good luck

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home