Wednesday, July 25, 2007

What a day !

I woke up this morning with a headache and I still have it - bugger !!!!! Mind you, after the day that I have had, I can't expect a headache to go away.
I am busy with the stupid government return which has to be done by the end of the month otherwise we won't be getting any funding until it is. And, while I enjoy challenges, I don't enjoy unrealistic challenges and that is how I see this. There are about 240 pgs of instructions before you even start !! Anyway, I am slowly working my way through what I think needs to be done and will then have to have a chat to someone (not sure who at this stage) to see if I am on the right track and get them to point me in the right direction so that I don't go completely off course.
We had a run around time today as K is applying for a scholarship to Queensland Academies for Health Sciences and as I was about to post the application off (due tomorrow), I realised that we didn't have the photo that was required. Luckily someone at school could take a photo and A took me to the photographic shop in the area to get it printed and then off to the PO to get an Express Post envelope - all sent now so just a case of wait and see. She sits the scholarship test at school on Monday - hopefully something will come from one of these.
We are off to Redlands shortly for softball training. I thought that I would have enjoy stir fry from last night to have for left overs tonight - no such luck so it is going to be Subway on the way home before dashing off to work.
A's leg is improving - it is still bleeding on and off at some of the pin sites but on the whole is much better. We are still bandaging it up each day as it is quite yucky to look at.
Take care and have a great evening !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home