Sunday, September 04, 2005

Not much better

Well I woke up this morning feeling not much better - but actually am feeling a bit better now (having said that we had to walk up a couple of flights of stairs today and boy did I feel buggered when I got to the top of them !!!) . I have been having vitamin C and am on my second bottle of gatorade - don't know what that will do to my loss this week as it tastes quite sweet so I am sure that the sugars in it must count for something.
The weather here has been a little windy and miserable - we were going to go to the craft market to wish my Dad happy father's day but are now going to catch up with him when they get home from their market rather than going down there in the wind.
Had to go to Ormeau to drop of something with a guy to take it back for Al and then just came home and managed to catch up on my blog reading.
Am planning on spending the rest of the day on the bean bag again. We were going to go out for dinner tonight to celebrate Father's Day but unless the wind drops I think we will be staying at home and having something here.
Have a great week everyone and take care !

TFTD : Your big opportunity might be right where you are now.

TIAGF : Feeling better than I did yesterday.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kt said...

glad that you are feeling a bit better - hope u have a full recovery soon! hope u have a lovely dinner with your parents

2:22 PM  
Blogger Briony said...

Hi, thanks for your comments on my blog, it is nice to "meet" you. My family came to Australia in 1973 from Scotland. South Africa and Canada were my parents' other options, i'm soooooo glad they came to Australia, it's the best place to live on the planet.
I am sorry to hear that you're unwell. Everyone seems to have something at the moment. I hope you feel much better soon.
Have a fantastic week.
Bri

2:51 PM  
Blogger Kellee said...

Hey there... sorry you're not well. Don't stress about coming to my next gig - I only just found out how much the tickets are myself... woah! I perfectly understand. I wish I had some freebies to give you, but I'm only lowly keyboard player so I don't think I'll be getting any. Hope you feel better soon. Have a lovely day with your Dad.

3:35 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Hope you do feel a lot better tomorrow. Not fair is it when you are going along so well and then your health takes a dive. Keep nurturing yourself so you do not get worse.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Learning Leaders said...

Hay Linda

Hope you are starting to feel better. Take it easy and be good to yourself. Have a good week. lb

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home