Thursday, August 25, 2005

Busy, busy, busy

There is so much happening at the moment I haven’t had a chance to even sit down. All in all things are going well, I have been eating some different meals again this week so here’s hoping I can drop this last 0.8 and save $14.95 per week !!!!!. I haven't been very good with my water this week - I think I need to change the water filter as the water has been tasting dreadful. I didn’t get to pilates on Tuesday as I was feeling too yucky in the afternoon. We did manage go for a lovely cycle on Sunday morning and we got Kaitlin’s gears sorted out which is great because that means that the two of us can go riding on the weekends especially now that the weather is so lovely.
I just want to say to all of you who are having difficult times at the moment – you are in my thoughts. I wish there was some magic wand that I could wave to make things better – remember that everything happens for a reason even if we don' tunderstand the reason at the time. Take care and be good to yourselves.

TFTD : Live not one’s life as though one had a thousand years, but live each day as the last.

TIAGF : The last few days I can spend with my best friend before he leaves for Taipei


Update : Sorry guys - I really didn't want to put the word verification on because I know it is a pain but with the amount of spam I have received today it just isn't worth it to leave it off. I apologise in advance for the hassle - you can always just e-mail me if you don't want to go through the schlep of doing the word verification thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

That's cool! I think the spam sucks, and it doesn't take much longer to type in the letters anyway.
That sounds like fun - going biking together :-)
Good luck for your weigh in!

6:33 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Good luck with those last few grams. How exciting!!!!
I had to put the letters on too as I had about 16 spams each post! It is SO annoying. Have a lovely weekend.

6:20 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

YAY for bike riding. I've got my road bike back to now because Dan bought a new bike. Cycling is loads of fun especially when you do it with others. It's cool K isn't embarrassed to hang out with her mum :-)

I don't mind the word thingy at all. I had the spam problem too. It takes no time to type in.

I hope you have a great weekend matey! xx

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home