Saturday, September 03, 2005

Feeling lousy

This is a short post today - I am feeling absolutely lousy. I have been waking up feeling half lousy this week but nothing seemed to develop until this morning. Woke up feeling really awful - we had a few things to do this morning so went and did them and then spent the rest of the day on the bean bag.
Needless to say I have done no exercise, have had very little water to drink and haven't had much to eat either.
Last night we went to Brisbane to the Riverfest Chalk and Cheese which was really good but even better was meeting Kellee - we really enjoyed the music and it was a pity to have to leave. We will try to catch the show when it is on the Gold Coast next weekend.
I have an appointment with a new chiro on Monday morning so hopefully he will be able to help me with my back as I, once again, had to roll out of bed this morning.
Take care everyone and enjoy the rest of your weekend !

TFTD : To get the best out of a man, go to what is the best in him.

TIAGF : Soft tissues and my bean bag

6 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Take care with your back Linda. Hope you manage to feel better at some time this weekend. Wow, how amazing meeting another blogger. Was it really weird? I can't wait to meet a few people - am really looking forward to when we can.

Have a great day tomorrow :)

10:05 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Alrighty..now it's mine to say, DON'T EXERCISE, KEEP YOUR FLUIDS UP and REST! It's the lurgy right? Sorry to hear about your back too. I hope it doesn't become something more serious. Please take care.

Haha...yeah, was meeting Kellee weird? We're all aliens really :-)

10:48 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

You need to look after yourself LInda. Rest up and nurture that body of yours. It has been through a lot this year, physically and emotionally.
I met Kelly in June. Isn't she such a sweetie. It really is wonderful to meet someone who has been so supportive through her blog and her caring comments. Say hi to her for me if you see her next week.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Leighanne said...

Hope you have rested and are feeling better:)

10:17 AM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Sorry you feel lousy. Try to look afer yourselfand feel better soon. It must have been great to meet Kelly.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hello. Just wanted you to see my new profile shot :)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home