Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Quick post - great day !

Just a quick post today as I am working the earlier shift due to having to get up at 4.45 to collect Al from the airport - YYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!! Finally - only 1 sleep to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a good day today food and water wise - didn't get any exercise but with 4 hours of packing ahead of me I won't have done nothing by the time I go to bed tonight.
K had APS (inter-school sports today) - came 8th in shot putt and fouled out in javelin - tried her best and had a good day so I was very happy with that. I managed to get down to watch her shot putt during my lunch hour so that was good.
Am off now as I need to get a load of washing done and lunches made before going to work - take care everyone and have a great day tomorrow !!!!!

TFTD : Nothing worthwhile is achieved without patience, labour and determination.

TIAGF : Only 1 sleep to go until my best friend comes home.

7 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Whooo Hooooo. Only 1 more sleep. And how happy and excited do you sound. :) Have a great nights sleep and have a brilliant day tomorrow. See you in a few days ;)

8:23 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

WOO HOO!! Yeah, how exciting :-) I love it that you call Al your best friend.

8:43 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Yay for Al coming home. Have fun.

7:58 AM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Yehah How exciting for you..have a fantastic day.

5:18 PM  
Blogger michelle said...

Make the most of every minute Linda. You deserve it.

5:32 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Yay!! He must be back by now - woohoo!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hi Al...

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home