Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bras for Cancer

In October each year, Gold FM Radio Station (92.5) have a Bras for
Cancer appeal. Conrad Jupiter donate $1 for each bra collected to the
Breast Cancer Association.

If there is anyone who has bras they are no longer using - whether
they be too big, too small, out of shape or just no longer usable - and you are interested in donating them to this really good cause - please would you e-mail me and I will send you the address where you can send them to.

Thank you in advance for your generosity.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kt said...

what a wonderful idea! I wonder if there is anywhere in NZ doing similar?

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are they going to do with the bras LOL?

10:38 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

its a great idea but im kinda curious about what they're going to do with the bras too... Mine are just tragic! I dont know if I want anyone to see that lol.

but it's certainly a good cause so I'm in it for that!!

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home