Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Birthday K !

I want to wish K a very Happy Birthday today - who could look at her now and believe that 14 years ago she was a little 3kg, 50cm bundle ??? While I have never (and still don't) give a rats about my age, this certainly makes me realise that I am not getting any younger !!!

Have a great weekend everyone and I will catch up with you all next week.

TFTD : The stongest people are not those who always win but those who stand back up when they fall

TIAGF : A happy and healthy family

9 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY K!!!!!!!!!!
Enjoy teh day and the memories Linda. Wait till she is 23 like my eldest then you will feel old....

9:09 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Happy Birthday to your very quickly growing up girl!! I'm sure I remember her birthday last year too! Wow!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Happy birthday to K! I'm sure you will make it a lovely family occasion.

Love your TFTD - it applies to most of us out here.

Have a great weekend Linda!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Kt said...

Happy bday to your gorgeous baby girl! well, maybe not so much a baby anymore :)

hope u have a lovely wknd & enjoy the bdat celebrations :)

5:46 PM  
Blogger Mel. said...

hope you had a great day with your daughter and have great weekend.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Happy Birthday K.

I hope you are surviving the party Linda and that you managed to make sure all the kids ate the cake so there are no leftovers :D

Lovely talking to you. Thank you for listening. I always feel so calm and energised! after speaking with you.

Have a great weekend xx

10:36 PM  
Blogger Briony said...

Hope K had a wonderful birthday and that you're having a great weekend.
Bri

9:46 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Whoot, Happy Birthday K! Sorry for the belated birthday message. I hope you guys had a great time and Happy Mother's Day Linda :-)

x

5:14 PM  
Blogger Kt said...

Happy Mothers Day :)

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home