Friday, August 05, 2005

Finally - some more photos

I have finally had the patience to sit here and load these photos - mind you, I have been watching the cricket while waiting so it wasn't like it was all that hard. Think that when I was trying previously I was just too impatient !!!! (the story of my life really)




This is a smellie pack that I got and have used some of already !!!!













This is the three generations - 13, 40 and 67 !! My Dad took the photo and was making us laugh so much we nearly fell off the ottoman we were sitting on - it was all we could do to stay upright until he had taken the picture !!! He is such a character and I love him to bits. Whenever he is around there is always something to laugh about.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Love the photos Linda and my fav is the 3 generations of women in your family. This is *tear* material. It's really nice to see this and that you are obviously close to your parents. Laughter is a wonderful thing :-) Have a great weekend gorgeous!

8:21 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I love all the photos. Beautiful :)

2:10 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Lovely photos, specially the three of you looking so pretty and so happy.

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home