Monday, July 25, 2005

Gain of 0.1kg

SW : 86.1kg
CW : 71.3kg
Gain for the week : 0.1kg
Loss to date : 14.8kg

What can I say except that I have to get straight back into damage control - have to pleased with that gain after all the celebrations BUT need to make sure that it doesn't catch up with me next week.
Was really annoyed as I made lunches last night and had my lunch box packed and ready this morning with my point friendly snacks and then left it at home !!!! Bugger !!!!
I landed up having a sweet chilli and cheese scroll from Bakers Delight - little bit more appetising than the plain bread roll I was going to get - time didn't permit a whip around Coles to get something more suitable !!!
Anyway - what is done is done and it is no use crying over it - I have had a fantastic past week but it is time to get back to basics (as seems to be the theme through most people's blogs at the moment !!) - maybe it has something to do with the colder weather ??

TFTD : A great man is one who has not lost his childs heart

TIAGF : The fact that Al is in Taiwan in order to allow us the oppotunity to improve our future.

3 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Well done on the minimal gain. And great attitude to try to minimise any of it catching up with you this week. Good thinking.

And I love your TIAGF (I have stolen that by the way and will do one every post as well). It shows what a big heart you have.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

100g *pfft*, that's nothing and you enjoyed your birthday :-)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

100 gms gained is easily reversed! Well done on it not being more :-)

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home