Monday, July 25, 2005

Gain of 0.1kg

SW : 86.1kg
CW : 71.3kg
Gain for the week : 0.1kg
Loss to date : 14.8kg

What can I say except that I have to get straight back into damage control - have to pleased with that gain after all the celebrations BUT need to make sure that it doesn't catch up with me next week.
Was really annoyed as I made lunches last night and had my lunch box packed and ready this morning with my point friendly snacks and then left it at home !!!! Bugger !!!!
I landed up having a sweet chilli and cheese scroll from Bakers Delight - little bit more appetising than the plain bread roll I was going to get - time didn't permit a whip around Coles to get something more suitable !!!
Anyway - what is done is done and it is no use crying over it - I have had a fantastic past week but it is time to get back to basics (as seems to be the theme through most people's blogs at the moment !!) - maybe it has something to do with the colder weather ??

TFTD : A great man is one who has not lost his childs heart

TIAGF : The fact that Al is in Taiwan in order to allow us the oppotunity to improve our future.

5 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Well done on the minimal gain. And great attitude to try to minimise any of it catching up with you this week. Good thinking.

And I love your TIAGF (I have stolen that by the way and will do one every post as well). It shows what a big heart you have.

8:12 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

100g *pfft*, that's nothing and you enjoyed your birthday :-)

8:56 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

100 gms gained is easily reversed! Well done on it not being more :-)

10:08 PM  
Blogger Jodie said...

0.1 is merely an extra toilet stop once you get to WW LOL!! Don't be disappointed by that. Glad to see you have the right frame of mind though to get back into it. You right no point crying over the past week. Today is the start of a new week with the chance to have a great result at the end. XX

8:44 AM  
Blogger Paulene's Journal Journey said...

glad you ditched the idea of that plain bread roll after all :)
Oh and forgot to mention... I love your TIAGFT's

Cheers P

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home