Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Loss of 1.4kg

SW : 86.1kg
CW : 72.2kg
Loss for the week : 1.4kg
Loss to date : 14.0kg

(Only 5.1kg to go to get back to goal !!!)

Well I am very pleased with my result from last night - managed to lose all I had put on over the two weeks in one week plus a little more - have to be happy with that !!!!!

Three names I go by:

1. Mom
2. Love

3. Linda

Three screen names I’ve had:
1. Linda
2.
3.

Three physical things I like about myself:

1. My hair (more when it is longer as it is lovely and thick)
2. My feet
3. Myself (now I am nearly at goal)

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. My nails (used to be really lovely until about 6 months ago)
2. My stomach
3. My butt

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Scottish
2. Basutuland
3. South African

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Thick soaks
2. Comfy slippers
3. Size 12 jeans

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1. Cher
2. Bryan Adams
3. Enya
(not necessarily my favourites –just the ones I can think of now !!)


Three favorite songs:
1. Lady in Red – Chris de Burgh (our wedding song)
2. River Deep, Mountain High – Tina Turner
3. How Can We Be Lovers – Michael Bolton

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Friendship
2. Love
3. Honesty

Two truths and a lie:
1. I climbed the Matterhorn mountain in South Africa - twice !
2. I have had some strange diseases
3. I used to play netball in SA.

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. Good, strong stomach
2. Sparkley eyes
3. Strong arms

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Blogging
2. Reading
3. Cycling (when I get a chance)

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. Have Al back home
2. Get a decent nights sleep (not likely to happen ‘til he gets home !)
3. Have no financial worries

Three things that scare me:
1. Losing those closest and dearest to me
2. Snakes
3. Starting my own business as a reflexologist

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Vaseline intensive hand cream
2. Moisturiser
3. Hair gel

Three Careers you have considered or are considering:
1. Reflexologist
2. Reflexologist
3. Reflexologist
(Yes, that is something that I REALLY want to do – in case you weren’t sure !!)


Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Egypt
2. Back to USA with Kaitlin this time
3. Europe

Three kids’ names you like:
1. Haven’t thought about kids names for 13 years and can’t think of any that I really like
2.
3.

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Travel
2. Get to goal weight and stay there
3. Start my own reflexology business


Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I hate shopping
2. I channel surf with the TV remote
3. I never wear dresses or skirts

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I enjoy making my home feel lived in and inviting
2. I throw like a girl
3. I like my hair to be neat and in place

Three celeb crushes:
1. Al – he’s played sport for South Africa so I consider him a celebrity !!!!
2. Magnum PI (when I was a kid !!)

3. Dr Carter from ER

TFTD : The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or touched but are felt in the heart.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Al will be back in no time and think of all that time you'll have to spend on you and K :-)

Starting your own business is such an amazing experience also! When I started mine, I decided to do a Government run Australia wide program called NEIS (New Enterprise Incentive Scheme) and they basically help you setup and give you $10K. Check it out!

http://www.missionaustralia.com.au/cm/Resources/neis/index.html

8:37 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Whoops, WELL DONE on the loss too! Whoot!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Congrats on the loss Linda. That is fantastic.

I love your list. So you want to be a reflexologist then? LOL It was pretty clear and it is funny that with all a Baseball player and you still throw like a girl. I am lucky and I throw like a baseball player!.

Have a wonderful day and thank you for your comment this morning :)

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great you had a loss. Enjoyed reading your list!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on an awesome loss!!!!
:)

Cheers P

3:30 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Well done on the great loss!!! Go for it with the reflexology!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

Fantastic loss! Well done! And I love your list too - it's really nice and interesting to learn more about our blog friends!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Kt said...

whoohoo, great loss!! :)

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home