Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm OK

Just a quick note to let you all know that I am OK. We are tracking along relatively well in the circumstances. It has been a very trying week with lots to test my patience, my perseverance and my staying power but so far I am coming out on top !!!
Kaitlin made us very proud today when she was awarded Academic Honours for her achievements academically this semester. Within each sport they award a Striving Award and Merit Award and Kaitlin was awarded the Merit Award for softball.
Thank you to everyone for the wonderful messages of support that you have sent since I stopped blogging. I have to admit that I do miss it and as soon as I can, I will be back to my regular entry. In the meantime I will try to post something at least weekly, to let you know how things are going with all of us.
This week saw me lose another 0.4 which, together with the 0.7 from last week, sees me at my lowest weight in many, many years. I would like to lose a little more before we leave but right now, that is not a priority - just getting through each day relatively unscathed and still sane is all I ask for at the moment !!!!!
Take care and have a great weekend !

9 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

I'm glad you are ok, have been thinking of you. Thanks for updating and letting us know. xxx

5:25 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

Linda it is great you found the time to catch up. Things must be very hectic with all you have to do before you leave. I know how proud you would have been with K's awards. She is obviously a credit to you and Al. Have a good week.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Dearest Linda, I just want to send you a real big hug! I'll look forward to your weekly catch ups :-) Just don't go away for ever.

A big WELL DONE to K!! You must be so proud and what an achievement. She sounds like she is going to grow up to be a well adjusted person.

Please excuse me for being a little distant also. I've been neither here not there but getting back on some kind of track.

Take care beautiful! xx

8:30 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Wow, so busy and you're still losing weight! You must be so proud of your girl. And I bet she's proud of you, too.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Briony said...

Glad to hear that you'll try to regularly update us. I miss reading your blog entries!
Well done K!! That's fantastic and well done you on losing again, you are a legend!
Bri

1:08 PM  
Blogger Nancy Bou said...

Good one on the weight loss. Hope everything is going ok for you

*hugs*

1:23 PM  
Blogger philippa_moore said...

Good to hear from you and that things are well. Take care!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Whooo Hoooo to K. That is fantastic. She is really a great kid. Takes after her Mum I think :D

As I was opening your blog (force of habit) I was thinking D'oh I don't need to do that - just send an email to say hello and WHAM here you are. I am so happy.

Not long now before you go swanning around some foreign country shopping your little heart out. You lucky bugger. And you are going to look so hot in all of your holiday shots. I look forward to catching up with your week soon.

Have a great week Linda and remember to smile at the silly things :)

8:53 PM  
Blogger Suzy said...

Good to hear that you are OK. Congrats to K for her wonderful achievements.
Take care xxx

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home